Sabado, Oktubre 26, 2013

WIN, Baby!

So, it's Team A who won in "WIN: Who is Next", the contest YG Entertainment introduced to determine which group of YG trainees will debut. Congratulations! 축하합니다! :)

Personally, I was rooting for Team B, because I like B.I.'s impeccable leadership and of course, I love Bobby! He's so cute! :) Another reason I like Team B is that they are more united and they look good as a whole group. They are very fun to watch, be it during their practice sessions or their performance on stage. They remind me of BIGBANG, to be honest. I just love Team B!

Since they did not win, I just hope YG would debut them later on. Yeah, maybe this is not the right time for them to debut as YG's next boy group. It would probably be better if they debut after a few years so that they could still train and polish their skills and talents.

As for team A, good luck! Especially to the G-Dragon/TaeYang look-alike MinHo! :)

As a way of remembering Team B, let's watch one of their performances on WIN:

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento