Biyernes, Mayo 24, 2013

Swag.

Where on earth is 2NE1?

They have not released a new single since "I Love You". I know they're busy with their series of concerts, but come on! They need to release a new song now, else they might (I repeat, might) be completely forgotten by people, be it their fans or their haters.

And now from what I've heard, CL will soon be releasing a single. Its title is "The Baddest Female". Hmm, ok. That's great, but where is 2NE1?!

I miss 2NE1. I miss its charm. I miss its uniqueness. I miss its SWAG. Could 2NE1 still retain their title as the Number 1 Baddest Girl Group? Papa YG (Yes, we're close. Haha, kidding), what are your plans now?!

For the meantime, let us watch "I Don't Care", one of the best songs of 2NE1. :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento